I’m sure we have all experienced the epic letdown of spending money on a foundation to just get home and realize it’s not the right color, or it breaks you out, or WHATEVER the issue is, I know this has happened to me countless times. Here are a few products I’ve tried throughout the years that have consistently worked for me. I have listed details below the picture:
1. This Chanel foundation is the product I am currently using. I placed it first on this list and also featured it on My Favorites page because it has been my top pick for a couple months now. I love the color of this makeup; my only issue is that it still tends to leave me oily. I highly recommend this product if you have olive skin and a yellow undertone!
2. I used this Makeup Forever foundation when I was really struggling with my skin and needed very full coverage. It never broke me out and the bottle always lasted me a long time because you only need a small amount of product to completely cover your while face since the coverage is so amazing! If you are having issues with acne or have red pigmentation from past breakouts, I would try this. I always purchased at local Sephora stores.
3. This Lancome foundation is my absolute favorite for pictures! My skin always looked flawless in photographs when I was using this product. It blends beautifully into skin and stays matte for a long period of time.
4. I wanted to put this MAC foundation in only because it has amazing coverage and they have a great variety of shades for all different skin tones. Unfortunately, I could only use this product for a little until it gave me SEVERE acne. If you do not have acne-prone skin and you are looking for a mattifying foundation and that has full coverage than this is a PERFECT product.
5. I would recommend this Christian Dior product for anyone that is looking for medium coverage with a natural finish. This product gave me a nice airbrushed, natural look and felt extremely light on my skin. I like foundation with more full coverage so that’s why I switched but I still think this is a great foundation and I am glad I tried it!